Who We Are:
BowerGroupAsia (www.bowergroupasia.com) is a specialized business advisory firm working with premier multinational companies in Asia. Our Jakarta office is PT. BowerGroupAsia Indonesia.
BGA brings unparalleled expertise, experience and networks in Indonesia and throughout Asia to support the world’s top companies in facilitating investments, understanding countries’ political, regulatory, and business dynamics, solving problems, managing risk and capturing new opportunities. In Indonesia, BGA has expert knowledge of Indonesia’s regulatory environment, politics, markets, government, businesses, media, and civil society.
We are seeking a Research Assistant for PT BGA Indonesia Jakarta Office.
- Assist analysts with gathering information on a wide range of economic and political issues.
- Provide information on stakeholders relevant to clients
- Assist analysts in preparing materials and MS Power Point presentations for client meetings
- Assist analyst in writing reports to clients and BGA leaders
- Monitor and summarize daily news that are relevant to clients
- Arrange and set up meetings with stakeholders
- Attend meetings with stakeholders and clients as needed
We seek a collegial, highly motivated individual who can work both independently and as part of teams, anticipate client and company needs, and be part of a high performing national, regional and US-based network of staff and consultants. An appreciation of the key role of the private sector in generating jobs and accelerating development in Indonesia is essential. The candidate should be nimble and collaborative in interacting with officials in all branches and working levels of government, as well as with colleagues, clients, civil society, the media, and with Indonesian and international businesses.
Other relevant qualifications include:
- University degree (in business, law, economics, politics, journalism, media, or other social sciences and relevant fields)
- Demonstrate research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate keen interest in Indonesia’s political and economic development
- Business-level English and native level Indonesian written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Power Point, and basic Internet applications are required