Who We Are:
BowerGroupAsia, Inc. (BGA) is the premier government affairs and public policy advisory firm supporting multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific region. We are a fast-growing company and seek a talented, highly motivated Thailand Analyst in our Bangkok office to support a growing client services team.
- Research and monitor business and investment sector issues, including government policies, regulatory developments, industry developments, consumer trends and issues, and business and investment opportunities on behalf BGA and clients.
- Analyze and interpret the corporate, business, policy, and political implications of specific government regulations, policies, and laws at the national and provincial levels.
- Provide well-written, succinct, actionable reports to clients and to BGA leaders.
- Build networks and relationships with bureaucrats and public officials, the business community, civil society organizations, and consumer groups.
- Provide information and analysis on stakeholders relevant to BGA clients.
- Offer guidance and assistance in developing and implementing business, government relations, media, public affairs, and other strategies.
- Represent BGA at meetings as requested by BGA Thailand leaders or by BGA Washington.
- Provide other support as requested by BGA Thailand leaders or by BGA Washington.
We seek an exceptionally collegial, eager, highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively, anticipate client and company needs, and be part of a high-performing Thailand and global team.
Relevant qualifications include:
- Business level English, native level Thai and excellent written and oral communications skills in both languages.
- Excellent research and analysis skills and knowledge of relevant business sectors such as health care, ICT, finance, natural resources, manufacturing, telecommunications and others.
- A keen understanding of Thailand’s political-economic environment and the ability to navigate it on behalf of clients.
- Proficiency in MS Office and basic internet applications are required, as is enthusiasm and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- University degree and relevant professional experience are required.