Aldwin’s expertise is policy, regulatory and political analysis in the natural resources and heavy industry sectors, including oil and gas, renewable energy, agribusiness and manufacturing. Aldwin provides BGA clients with strategic advisory support through intelligence and insights on relevant issues and players. He drafts risk mitigation plans, creates and implements advocacy strategies to achieve companies’ public policy priorities, and identifies and helps establish partnerships with government and non-government stakeholders.
In addition to his energy sector expertise, Aldwin has led high-level engagement on Malaysia’s healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors, including relationship management with key interlocutors, developed advocacy and mitigation strategies that advanced policy positions supportive of pharmaceutical industry objectives.
Aldwin holds a master’s degree from George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs, specializing in private sector development. He received his Bachelor of Arts in international affairs from the University of Colorado at Boulder. During his time in the United States, Aldwin has played an active role in strengthening relationships between the Indonesian diaspora and the international community in both the Washington, D.C. area as well as in Jakarta.
- Senior Analyst, AkarAsia (August 2019-March 2020)
- Academic Research Consultant, US-ASEAN Business Council (November 2018-April 2019)
- Content & Analystics Researcher, AkarAsia (May 2018-May 2019)
- Research Assistant in Indonesia, BowerGroupAsia (August 2016-August 2017)
- ANZ & The Pacific
- Corporate Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Marketing Policy
- Public Affairs
- Research & Development
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Government Affairs
- Public Relations
- The George Washington University (May 2019), Masters of Arts in International Development Studies
- University of Colorado Boulder (May 2016), Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs
- Board Member, BasaBali Youth Council
- Former President of The Indonesian Student Association (2018-2019)