Ali is known as the heart of the BGA team. Her story is compelling. Told she couldn’t make the cut as a young girl in school near Warrington, Virginia, she struggled then found self-belief in a series of mentors and won a position in the White House and then worked with Ernie Bower to build BGA, moving from chief of staff to chief operating officer. Her story inspires her BGA colleagues and audiences she addresses around the world. From her small town, Ali has now coordinated policy between the White House and other federal agencies, traveled with two presidents and helped build one of the premier business advisory companies focused on Asia. She has traveled and worked in 45 countries and is at the cutting edge of her applying organizational philosophy of empowerment to the evolution of the company. Ali loves her husband Christopher, animals generally and her dog Pippin and two cats, cars, rap music (and rapping) and is the world’s leading “Hamilton” fan.
- Prior to joining BGA, Ali worked for five years as Chief of Staff at BrooksBowerAsia. She brings a unique and distinguished background, having
- served for eight years at the White House holding a range of prestigious positions under Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. As a member of the National Security Council (NSC),
- She played a key role in coordinating and implementing the president’s agendas, and frequently accompanied President Bush on international trips to promote his foreign policies.
- At the White House Counsel’s Office, Ali acted on the front lines as liaison between the Executive and Legislative branches of the Government.
- Government Relations
- Not For Profit
- Motivational speaker focused on empowering young people to believe in themselves in order to pursue and reach their goals.
- Ali is committed to ensuring a corporate culture that supports and empowers all team members across the globe.
- Ensures BGA successfully navigates through the complexities surrounding international business, including disparate country laws, data security & data privacy, and managing international teams.
- American Government and Politics, University of Virginia
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Georgia State University- J. Mack Robinson College of Business (2016-2018)
- Women in International Trade
- Board Member – Patriots4
- Member of Women in Technology
- Mentor in the GSU Women Lead Program
- Exceptional Service Award (2001)
- The White House
- National Security Council