Anh brings a deep range of experience and talent to her role as the key coordinator of BGA’s client management and marketing teams. She manages communications between the vice president for client services, the leadership team and colleagues based throughout the companies offices in Asia and our clients. Her role requires a spectrum of skills from management to human resources to technology and policy. Anh is perfect for this role based on her experience in international development, education and programming. Anh embraces learning about and adapting to new cultures and working with diverse groups of people. She has lived, worked and studied around the world including in her home country of Vietnam, the United Kingdom, India and the United States. Anh’s lives in Maryland with her husband Vu and son Olivier.
- Special Assistant to the Vice President for Client Services, BowerGroupAsia
- Worked at a non-profit organization to help organize convening and knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Worked at a US government agency which promoted and awarded scholarships & fellowships in STEM fields to Vietnamese scholars
- Worked at Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade to promote the Australian government scholarship program (Endeavour) and vet Vietnamese talents, coordinated multiple activities to commemorate 40th anniversary of the diplomatic relationship between Vietnam and Australia
- United States
- Education, Environmental, Government, Government Relations, Not For Profit
- University of Sussex (2010-2011)—BA, Development Studies.
- Mount Holyoke College (2008-2012)—BA, international relations.
- DePaul University (2014-2016)—BA, International Public Services.