Antonio provides corporate and market research and analysis to help BGA’s teams and clients better understand the challenges and opportunities investors face across the Indo-Pacific. He contributes his knowledge on the security, political and economic realms of regional dynamics.
Antonio started at BGA in Washington, D.C. as an intern focused on research and business development. Throughout his academic life in Washington, he interned with multiple think tanks, such as the Stimson Center and the Wilson Center. He leveraged his native perspective and experience in Asian politics to contribute to the work of these institutions.
Antonio received a master’s degree in Asian studies from Georgetown University’s Walsh School of Foreign Service, where he focused on political economy in North Asia and Maritime Southeast Asia. As a regional specialist on Asia, Antonio also spent a year studying Indonesian at Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). He received a bachelor’s degree in international studies from American University’s School of International Service, with a concentration on China and Taiwan.
After completing his studies and internships, Antonio returned to Taiwan to complete his military training service and now lives in Taichung City. He is a native speaker of Mandarin and Taiwanese, proficient in French and has studied Indonesian.
- Intern, BowerGroupAsia (Jun 2019- May 2020)
- Junior Analyst for the Asia-Pacific, Ankura Consulting Group (May 2018- Aug 2018)
- Research Intern, Wilson Center (Jan 2017- May 2017)
- Research Intern, East-West Center (Sept 2016- Jan 2017)
- Hong Kong
- Northeast Asia
- Government Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Think Tank
- Asian Studies Program, Georgetown University (2019)— Master of Arts in Asian Studies
- School of International Service, American University (2016)— Bachelor of Arts in International Studies with a Minor in French Language
- ‘“Taiwan and the US Advance toward Joint Development of 5G Networks and Standards,” Asia Matters for America, 23 November 2016
- “Texas Deepens Economic and Environmental Relations with Japan,” Asia Matters for America, 17 November 2016
- “Taiwanese Research Institutions Join US-Led Initiative to Combat Cancer,” Asia Matters for America, 1 November 2016