Ben brings a decade of experience working in and on the Asia-Pacific to help BGA clients translate their goals into action.
Before joining BGA, Ben was the program manager for the Southeast Asia Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), where he helped to build Washington’s first and largest Southeast Asia think-tank platform. Ben managed the program’s events portfolio and provided overall administrative support to advance its mission of sustaining a policy focus on Southeast Asia in Washington.
Ben graduated in 2014 from Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand with a Bachelor of Arts (first class honors) in international relations and political science.
- Deputy Director of Operations, BowerGroupAsia (Feb 2018-Aug 2020)
- Program Manager, Southeast Asia Program & Pacific Partners Initiative, Center for Strategic and International Studies (Jun 2014- Feb 2018)
- Intern— Political & Economic Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy Wellington, New Zealand (Oct 2013- Mar 2014)
- Intern, Office of U.S. Senator Chris Coons (Jan 2012- May 2012)
- Georgetown University (Aug 2019-Present)— Master of Arts in Security Studies
- Victoria University of Wellington (Mar 2010- Nov 2013)— Bachelor of Arts in International Relations with First Class Honours