Bora helps BGA clients address their business problems and identifies new opportunities for them to grow and protect their business in Cambodia.
Prior to joining BGA, Bora was the corporate and regulatory affairs manager of British American Tobacco (BAT) Cambodia for five years. In this role, he helped transform the company’s government relations and corporate affairs unit into a more effective business-driven group. Despite the country’s difficult and highly-regulated macro environment, Bora played a key role in developing and executing government relations and corporate affairs strategies to shape a level playing field and regulatory environment that enabled a sustainable business growth agenda.
Bora joined BAT Cambodia in 2008. His roles within the company included serving as supply planning and logistics manager and Asia-Pacific regional logistics standards and compliance manager. In these roles, he helped boost standards compliance across 19 markets in the Asia-Pacific in warehousing, transportation and security standards. Within the company, the global logistics team in the Asia-Pacific was credited with having the best practices on standards and compliance indicators.
From 1997 to 2008, Bora held a variety of senior roles in Chevron (Cambodia) Limited, including manager of the petroleum terminal and fleet operations, product supply and trading, and business planning. While working at Chevron, he was able to save the company millions of dollars by rationalizing the logistics network by optimizing the number of terminal and fleet operations and improving product imports.
Bora holds a master’s degree of science in chemical technology engineering from the Ufa State Petroleum Technological University in the Russian Federation.
- Managing Director, BowerGroupAsia (Aug 2017- Present)
- British American Tobacco Ltd. (Jun 2008- Jun2017)
- Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Project Manager
- Asia Pacific Regional Logistics Standards & Compliance Manager
- Supply Planning and Logistics Manager
- Chevron Cambodia Ltd. (Sep 1997- May 2008)
- Terminal Operations Manager
- Product Supply & Trading and Terminal Operations Manager
- Marketing Business Planning Manager
- Terminal Superintendent
- Supervisor Logistics, Supply & Trading and EHS
- Administrative & Management
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Government Affairs
- Human Resources
- Public Affairs
- Research & Development
- Fast-Moving Consumer Good
- Food & Beverage
- Government Affairs
- Public Relations
- Real Estate
- Social Networking
- The Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, Russian Federation (1991- 1997)— Master of Science in Chemical Technology Engineering, Specialized in Chemical Technology of Natural Fuel and Energy Sources and Carbon Materials
- Member and Chairman of Leadership Drive Team (2013- 2017)
- Team Member of Chevron Global Stock Control Standard (2005)
- BAT talent recognition scheme (TRS) reward for three consecutive years (2014- 2016)
- BAT Start Reward (2012 – 2016)
- Letter of Appreciation by Vice President – Asia Pacific Region and Regional Marketing Director Asia Pacific in recognition for hard work and the successful launching of Caltex Techron in Cambodia (2007)