Debbie supports BGA’s operations team with contract management, processing client contracts and renewals, and conducting internal and external due diligence.
Debbie’s experience began in retail and office management for over 15 years. She supported top level executives, with one career highlight being the opportunity to meet Sam Walton at his home on two separate occasions. After leaving retail, Debbie worked for a third-party logistics corporation for 10 years, starting as a data entry clerk and working her way to a buyer/planner position within the company. During her time there, she received the company’s President’s Award of Excellence for her work with a leading U.S. telecommunications firm.
Debbie is currently finishing a paralegal degree at Gwinnett College in Lilburn, Georgia, and previously attended the University of Florida. She and her husband have three children, seven grandchildren and one more on the way.
- Operations Intern, BowerGroupAsia (July 2019-August 2020)
- Buyer/Planner, Innotrac (August 2003-December 2015)
- Office Administrative Manager, Sure-Stop Services (March 1992-February 2003)
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Management
- Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
- Gwinnett College (2018-2020)— Associates Degree in Science Paralegal Studies
- University of Florida (1982-1983)