Heather brings extensive contracts, finance and business operations experience in public, private and government organizations to her role at BGA. She is a results-oriented professional with excellent communications skills and is a keen problem-solver with outstanding interpersonal abilities allowing her to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally, to accomplish established goals.
Prior to joining BGA, Heather worked for seven years with BAE Systems and four years with General Dynamics. She began her career as an executive assistant in government contracting support and worked her way through the lifecycle of program support to roles of project financial analyst, contracts administration and senior billing specialist. Heather also brings extensive office management and administrative support experience with an additional 10 years combined in these roles in both private and government contract environments at various organizations.
- Deputy Director of Operations, BowerGroupAsia (Oct 2020-Present)
- Senior Contracts Manager, BowerGroupAsia (Apr 2017-Oct 2020)
- Office Manager, Hercules Fence Company (Apr 2013-Apr 2017)
- Senior Finance Specialist 3, General Dynamics (Dec 2009-Jan 2013)
- Project Finance Analyst II, BAE Systems (May 2002-Dec 2009)
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Management
- Human Resources