Farrah supports BGA clients on understanding the investment climate in Malaysia and building targeted strategic narratives in the face of growing market demands.
Prior to joining BGA, Farrah completed an internship with the Malaysian Red Crescent Society, where she assisted Boston Consulting Group Malaysia in rolling out a corporate social responsibility initiative to drive the delivery of aid. Along with other internships at the Asia Scotland Institute, PricewaterhouseCoopers Malaysia, One 2 Pay and the Raj, Ong & Yudistra law firm, Farrah has worked on building marketing campaigns, company narratives, strategic planning and stakeholder mapping.
Farrah graduated with honors in international business management from Heriot-Watt University in the United Kingdom. She spent a year studying abroad at the University of Sydney, where she developed a deeper understanding of international relations and cross-cultural interactions.
- Intern, Malaysian Red Crescent Society (Jun-Sep 2020)
- Marketing Intern, Asia Scotland Institute (Feb-Apr 2020)
- Ambassador & Student Board Member, Asia Scotland Institute (Sep 2019-Feb 2020)
- Consulting Intern, PricewaterhouseCoopers Malaysia (Jul-Sep 2019)
- Heriot Watt University (2016-2020)— Master of Arts with Honors in International Business Management