Phuong is one of BGA’s rising leaders. Having worked in offices on both sides of the Pacific, she now manages client relationships and advises companies on geopolitical developments, public policy issues and stakeholder management in coordination with teams across Asia and the United States. Starting in Hanoi, she moved to Washington, became an expert researcher, expanded her portfolio and was recognized for her outstanding potential and promoted to deputy chief of staff and special assistant to the CEO. In this position, she coordinated the company’s management team, identified ways to improve the efficiency of the firm’s processes, advised the CEO on priorities and maintained his schedule. Phuong has continued to challenge herself and expand her expertise and experience. She personifies BGA’s commitment to integrating and understanding the Indo-Pacific with her work across all of the company’s markets and deep expertise. While highly efficient, Phuong is a lot of fun as well. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and painting.
- Deputy Chief of Staff and Special Assistant to the CEO, BowerGroupAsia (Sep 2018-Mar 2021)
- Research Director, Vietnam and South Asia, BowerGroupAsia (Jan 2014-Aug 2018)
- Executive Assistant to the Chairman of the Board, PetroVietnam Insurance (PVI) Holdings (2012)
- Public Relations and Communications Officer, BrooksBowerAsia (2010 – 2011)
- Financial Analyst Intern, IBM (2010)
- South Asia
- Administrative & Management
- Government Affairs
- Government Relations
- Thunderbird School of Global Management (2012-2013)—Master of Science in International Business
- Foreign Trade University (2006-2010)—Bachelors Degree in Economics and International Busineess.