Hannah has been a practicing lawyer for five years. She assists clients in understanding government policies, legislation and regulatory developments which shape the business and political landscape of the Philippines. Her core work focuses on monitoring emerging and existing regulatory risks pertinent to the clients’ businesses across different sectors.
Prior to joining BGA, Hannah was the legal and regulatory counsel of the Stratbase Consultancy Group where she engaged with stakeholders, organizations and regulators that shape and influence policy in the Philippines. Here she became heavily involved with policy formulation as a way of bridging the divide between corporate and government objectives.
Hannah was previously secretary general of CitizenWatch Philippines, an advocacy group that champions consumers’ rights on issues such as affordable electricity, greater access to healthcare, inclusive mobility in the transportation sector and lower taxes for the most burdened sector of society.
Hannah was employed as a junior associate at the Mendoza Antero and Associates law firm and as a paralegal in Dela Rosa and Nograles Law Offices. Before earning her Bachelor of Laws from San Beda College of Law-Manila in 2015, she worked as intern in the Office of the Prosecutor General at the Department of Justice and at the Siguion Reyna, Montecillo and Ongsiako law office.
Hannah finished her Bachelor of Arts in political science at De La Salle University, Manila, where she graduated cum laude in 2011. She completed her secondary education at Saint Pedro Poveda College in 2008.
- Legal and Regulatory Counsel, Philippines Stratbase Consultancy, Inc. (Jan 2016 – Present)
- In-House Counsel and Convenor, CitizenWatch Philippines (May 2016 – June 2019)
- Junior Associate, Mendoza Antero and Associates (June 2016- Sept 2016)
- Paralegal, Dela Rosa and Nograles Law Offices (Mar 2016 – May 2016)
- San Beda College of Law (2011 – 2015)— Bachelor of Law
- De La Salle University in Manila (2008 – 2011)— Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Political Science
- Saint Pedro Poveda College (2004 – 2008)— Secondary Education
- Saint Pedro Poveda College (1997 – 2003)— Primary Education
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines, Bulacan Chapter (2016 – Present)
- Cum Laude, Bachelor of Arts Major in Political Science (2011)
- “Affordable and Reliable Electricity – The Missing Spark,” ADR Publications, July 2018
- “Powering Development Through Energy Democracy,” San Beda Law Journal, April 2019