Kishen brings with him experience in strategic planning, project management, market research, financial analysis and stakeholder engagement.
Kishen began his career as a corporate tax consultant providing tax advisory services to a broad range of multinational companies before transitioning into management consulting. His key experiences include conducting a financial impact analysis on tenants residing within an industrial park, developing an accelerator program for enterprises in the halal industry, drafting a market study on the Malaysian food retail landscape for a leading pan-Asian retailer and engaging the public on their perception of public infrastructure in Malaysia.
Kishen received a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance from Multimedia University, Malaysia. He is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- Assistant Manager for Strategy & Operations, KPMG Management & Risk Consulting Sdn Bhd (Jan 2019-Jun 2020)
- Senior Associate for Strategy & Operations, KPMG Management & Risk Consulting Sdn Bhd (Jan-Dec 2018)
- Senior Tax Consultant— Corporate Tax Advisory, KPMG Tax Services Sdn Bhd (Jul-Dec 2017)
- Tax Consultant— Corporate Tax Advisory, KPMG Tax Services Sdn Bhd (Jul 2016-Jun 2017)
- Accounting & Finance
- Multimedia University (2010-2014)— Bachelors of Accounting
- Member, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants