Lisa tracks and analyzes Taiwan’s economic, business and regulatory issues for BGA clients across multiple sectors.
Lisa comes to BGA with a background in media and communications. Prior to her current role at BGA, she worked in various media groups including television, magazines and newspapers, specializing in writing about capital markets, the macro economy, the investment, banking and finance sectors and their international environment.
Lisa’s in-depth analysis on economic and market trends has appeared in major Taiwanese media. She has a broad network within the business community, government and media communities.
Lisa has a master’s degree in international management from the University of California in San Diego and a bachelor’s degree in mass communication from Fu-Jen Catholic University in Taipei.
- Coordinator in News Department, Formosa Television Network (Dec 2018-Jul 2019)
- Deputy Team Head in Senior Reporter of Stocks and Capital Markets Section, Economic Daily News of United Daily News Group (Jul 2015-May 2018)
- Senior Reporter, Wealth Magazine (Dec 2008-Jun 2015)
- Writer & Marketing Manager, AllianceBernstein Asset Management (Jun 2007-Oct 2008)
- Government Affairs
- Public Affairs
- Public Relations
- University of California in San Diego (1999-2001)— MPIA, Masters Degree with International Management and Greater China Focus
- Fu-Jen Catholic University (1995-1999)— Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication