Based in Bangkok, Nichagorn serves as a focal point for human resources (HR) and finance operations supporting employees in BGA’s Asia-based offices. Nichagorn is an experienced HR professional with a deep understanding of multinational payroll procedures, remuneration, personal income tax and labor laws and the international labor market. Her main duty is to ensure all HR and finance operations run smoothly in a timely manner.
Nichagorn’s time working for multinational companies and consulting firms gives her a diverse range of experience in HR operations, policies and benefits, HR management systems, recruitment and Asia-Pacific payroll. She has played key roles in HR process implementation and transformation projects.
Nichagorn holds a master’s degree in labor economics and HR management from Chulalongkorn University and a bachelor’s degree in Japanese from Thammasat University.
- Human Resources Operations Manager, AIA Thailand (Jul 2017-Aug 2020)
- Senior Payroll Manager, RSM Thailand (May 2018-Jun 2019)
- Senior International Payroll Specialist, Agoda Services (May 2016-May 2018)
- Assistant HR Manager, Canon IT Solutions (Nov 2012-May 2016)
- Human Resources Analyst, ExxonMobil (Oct 2006-Sep 2012)
- Human Resources
- Chulalongkorn University (2009)— Master of Arts in Labor Economics and Human Resources Management
- Thammasat Unitversity (2005)— Bachelor of Liberal Arts & Japanese