Phuong is one of BGA’s rising leaders. She has worked in the company’s Vietnam and Washington offices and now coordinates the company’s management team, identifies ways to improve the efficiency of the firm’s processes, advises the CEO on priorities and maintains his schedule. Phuong has continued to challenge herself and expand her expertise and experience.
Starting in Hanoi, she moved to Washington, became an expert researcher, expanded her portfolio and was recognized for her outstanding potential and promoted to deputy chief of staff and special assistant to the CEO. She personifies BGA’s commitment to integrating and understanding Asia with her work across all of the company’s markets and deep expertise. While highly efficient, Phuong is a lot of fun as well. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and painting. Phuong’s interest in the United States is personal too: she went to graduate school in Arizona, works in Washington, D.C. and married a guy from Pennsylvania.
- Worked at IBM on the Financial Analysis Team.
- Led marketing and branding strategy in a Vietnamese real estate company.
- Managed board support at PetroVietnam Insurance, a leading state-owned insurance company in Vietnam.
- South Asia
- Administrative & Management
- Government Affairs
- Government Relations
- Thunderbird School of Global Management (2012-2013)—Master of Science in International Business
- Foreign Trade University (2006-2010)—Bachelors Degree in Economics and International Busineess.
- A New Era in Leadership, The Cipher Brief, April 12, 2016 https://www.thecipherbrief.com/a-new-era-in-leadership
- At White House Meeting, the Ball is in Vietnam’s Court, The Cipher Brief, May 31, 2017 https://www.thecipherbrief.com/at-white-house-meeting-the-ball-is-in-vietnams-court-2