Anh specializes in supporting clients in the consumer-packaged goods, retail and education sectors. She has deep expertise in international development and sustainability developed through of a decade working with government stakeholders, NGOs and the private sector in the United States and Asia.
Anh joined BGA in 2019 as special assistant to the vice president for client services. She supported the vice president with communications, setting strategic priorities and advancing business development efforts. Prior to BGA, Anh was a program coordinator at Humentum, a leading international development organization. She managed the organization’s conference portfolio in North America and East Africa, overseeing program implementation and liaising with key stakeholders. From 2012 to 2014, Anh worked at the Vietnam Education Foundation office in Hanoi. Her role at the independent U.S. federal agency focused on promoting the U.S.-Vietnam relationship through educational exchange programs and capacity-building initiatives.
Earlier in her career, Anh served as the education research officer at the Australian Embassy in Hanoi, where she provided strategic advice in strengthening the Australia-Vietnam diplomatic relationship through academic and vocational training programs. She collaborated with government officials from the Vietnamese Ministry of Education, Ministry of Science and Technology and Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
Anh holds a master’s degree in international public policy from DePaul University in Chicago. She graduated magna cum laude from Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts with a bachelor’s degree in international relations. During her undergraduate study, Anh interned at the Center for Science and Environment in New Delhi, where she conducted research on the impacts of greenhouse gas emissions and climate change. Anh is fluent in English and Vietnamese and is conversational in Mandarin Chinese.
Prior Professional Experience
- Special Assistant to the Vice President for Client Services, BowerGroupAsia
- Worked at a non-profit organization to help organize convening and knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Worked at a US government agency which promoted and awarded scholarships & fellowships in STEM fields to Vietnamese scholars
- Worked at Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade to promote the Australian government scholarship program (Endeavour) and vet Vietnamese talents, coordinated multiple activities to commemorate 40th anniversary of the diplomatic relationship between Vietnam and Australia
Areas of Expertise
- United States
- Government Relations
- Not For Profit
- University of Sussex (2010-2011)—BA, Development Studies.
- Mount Holyoke College (2008-2012)—BA, international relations.
- DePaul University (2014-2016)—BA, International Public Services.
The BGA Indonesia team, led by Managing Director Douglas Ramage, wrote an update for clients …
The BGA Pakistan team, led by Senior Adviser Aniq Zafar, wrote an update to clients …
The fourth ASEAN Digital Ministers’ Meeting released the much-anticipated ASEAN Guide on AI Governance and Ethics February 2, …