Ryan is an inspirational leader. He oversees BGA’s client services, ensuring that BGA clients receive exceptional and consistent support. An experienced strategic advisor, Ryan’s magic comes from his dedication to understanding the people that BGA works with, both as clients and as members of our team. He leads through actions, and has an impressive track record of success counseling global corporations, business groups, think-tanks, and others. Before joining BGA, Ryan spent several years as a leader at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), where he remains a non-resident senior associate. A curious traveller, he left is native St. Louis after high school to travel the world and earn his education. The lacrosse star and former model found his passion in international engagement and Asia, and was named to the Diplomatic Courier’s “Top 99 Under 33” in foreign policy for 2013. His foundation and core is his family, including his wife Caitlin and son Declan and his extended family in Missouri and Texas.
- Vice President, BowerGroupAsia
- Worked at the Center for Strategic and International Studies helping connect good foreign policy ideas with decision makers in media, government, civil society, and the private sector.
- Government Relations
- Public Affairs
- Private Equity
- Think Tank
- University of Missouri- Saint Louis—Bachelor of Arts in International economics & International Politics.
- Georgetown University—Master of Business Administration in International Strategy.
- Non-resident Senior Associate of the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
- Diplomatic Courier’s “Top 99 Under 33” (2013).