With close to a decade of experience in stakeholder engagement with the Singapore government and private sector, Steph works on developing comprehensive strategic communications plans for clients with other key stakeholders.
Steph most recently worked in the field of corporate branding, creating strategic corporate communication plans for local start-ups and social movements to generate demand. She managed cultural diplomacy events and projects as an international relations manager for the National Arts Council of Singapore to raise the profile of arts in Singapore in international markets.
At MCI Group (Asia Pacific), Steph was part of the operations team that managed key stakeholder engagement events and programs for several multinational corporations in Singapore and across the region. During her time at the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore, Steph brokered strategic people-private-public partnerships and led public information campaigns to generate awareness and promote the authority’s image as a thought leader in the construction sector throughout the region.
Steph graduated from the United Nations University Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) with a double master’s degree in public policy and human development.
- Corporate Branding and Event Management Consultant, Self-Employed (Mar 2019-Dec 2019)
- International Relations Manager, National Arts Council Singapore (Oct 2018-Mar 2019)
- Senior Events Executive, MCI Group Asia Pacific (Dec 2014-Oct 2016)
- Executive Manager— 3P Partnership Department, Building and Construction Authority (Apr 2010-Oct 2014)
- Corporate Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Public Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Public Relations
- Social Networking
- United Nations University-MERIT and Maastricht University, the Netherlands (2017-2018)— Double Master of Science in Public Policy and Human Development
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Australia (2012-2013)— Bachelor of Communications (Professional Communication)