Who We Are:
BowerGroupAsia, Inc. (BGA) is the premier government affairs and public policy advisory firm supporting multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific region. We are a fast-growing company and seek a talented, highly motivated Vietnam Account Manager in our Hanoi office to support a growing client services team.
- Research and monitor developments in assigned sectors, including government policies, regulatory developments, sector developments, consumer trends and issues, and business and investment opportunities on behalf of BGA’s clients.
- Analyze and interpret the corporate, business, policy, and political implications of specific government regulations, policies, and laws at the national and provincial levels.
- Provide well-written, succinct, actionable reports to clients and to BGA leaders.
- Build networks and relationships with bureaucrats and public officials, the business community, civil society organizations, and consumer groups.
- Provide information and analysis on stakeholders relevant to BGA clients.
- Offer guidance and assistance in developing and implementing business, government relations, media, public affairs, and other strategies.
- Represent BGA at meetings as requested by BGA Vietnam leaders or by BGA headquarters.
- Provide other support as requested by BGA Vietnam leaders or by BGA headquarters.
- Provide translation and interpretation (between English and Vietnamese) when needed.
We seek an exceptionally collegial, eager, highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively, anticipate client and company needs, and be part of a high-performing Vietnam and global team.
- Fluent English, native Vietnamese and excellent written and oral communications skills in both.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Deep knowledge of policies, government priorities and stakeholders.
- A keen understanding of Vietnam’s political and economic environment and the ability to navigate it on behalf of clients.
- Proficiency in MS Office and basic internet applications is required, as is enthusiasm and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- University degree and at least three years of work experience are required.