Manager for Asia Operations
Orm manages operations, budgeting and the establishment of BGA’s Asia-based offices while ensuring compliance with local regulations. She brings extensive background in project coordination and communications with high level stakeholders.
Orm joined BGA in 2020 as special assistant to a vice president, coordinating communications between the vice president and teams across the Indo-Pacific. Prior to joining BGA, she worked at the Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D.C., where she conducted research on Thai-U.S. relations and handled day-to-day administrative support for leading diplomats. She managed two programs at the embassy to promote better understanding of Thailand in the United States and to enhance involvement of Thai American youth in U.S. politics. Earlier Orm worked in various roles including in the healthcare sector in Florida and the entertainment business in Thailand.
Orm graduated with honors from Thammasat University in Bangkok and received an MBA with a concentration in marketing from the University of Tampa in Florida.
Prior Professional Experience
- Assistant to Political and Congressional Section, Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, DC. (2017- 2020)
- Assistant to Public Affairs Section, Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, DC (2010-2013)
- Billing Specialist, Suksanong and Suksanong, M.D.’s P.A. (2007- 2016)
- Concert & Event Creative, RS Public Co., Ltd. (2002-2003)
Areas of Expertise
- Government Affairs
- Public Relations & Affairs
- Administrative & Management
- Government Affairs
- University of Tampa—Master of Business in Administration, Concentration in Marketing (2007)
- Thammasat University— Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communications. Major in Radio and Television. Graduated with Honors (2002)
Insights & News
Continuity, Stability and Security Under Xi Are Key Themes for 2023 “Two Sessions”
Chinese Communist Party (CCP) General Secretary Xi Jinping addresses journalists at the Great Hall of …
Korean President Yoon’s Foreign Visits Could Mark Turning Point for Korea’s Diplomatic Relations
The BGA Korea Team, led by Managing Director B.J. Kim, wrote an update for clients …
AUKUS Announcement Shifts Australia’s Strategic, Industrial and Workforce Dial
The BGA Australia Team, led by Managing Director Michael “Mick” McNeill, wrote an update for …