Hanh brings over a decade of experience in marketing and business administration at various Vietnamese companies to her role managing operations in BGA’s Hanoi office.
Before joining BGA, Hanh worked as marketing communication manager at Nhat Nguyet Import-Export Company, one of the leading import/export companies in the garment and textile industry, from 2012 to 2015. She developed and managed the execution of the company’s marketing programs, including media campaigns, events, marketing materials and digital marketing activities.
Hanh was also experienced in marketing and business administration at the Vietnam International Bank and Vinaphone between 2003 and 2012 at various executive positions.
Hanh graduated from the University of Westminster with a master’s degree in marketing communications. She also earned a bachelor’s degree in planning and economics from the Vietnam National University of Economics.
Prior Professional Experience
- Marketing Communications Manager, NhatNguyet Import- Export Joinstock Company (Jun 2012-Mar 2015)
- Senior Staff at Branch Transformation Roll-out Department, VIB Vietnam International Bank (Jun 2011-May 2012)
- Staff at Business and Marketing Department, Vinaphone (Sep 2015-Jun 2006)
Areas of Expertise
- Administrative & Management
- University of Westminster, London (2007-2008)— Master of Marketing Communications
- National Economics University (Sep 2001-Jun 2005)— Bachelor of Planning and Economics
The BGA Australia team, led by Managing Director Michael “Mick” McNeill, wrote an update to …
The BGA Pacific team, led by Senior Adviser Amb. Ian Kemish, wrote an update to …
The BGA New Zealand team, led by Senior Adviser Penny Tucker, wrote an update to …