Based in Singapore, Asfha leads the establishment and ongoing development of BGA overseas offices, including administration, budgeting and operations. She brings with her over 10 years of experience in finance management and office administration across various sectors such as consulting, market research, information technology, automotive and aviation.
Prior to joining BGA, Asfha worked for a Singapore-based business advisory and government relations firm where she managed the finance, human resources and office administration of the firm’s offices in Southeast Asia.
Asfha holds a Bachelor of Accountancy with a minor in hospitality and tourism management from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. She has been a certified Singapore chartered accountant since 2007.
Prior Professional Experience
- Director of Asia Office Management, BowerGroupAsia (Jan 2020-Present)
- Finance & Administration Manager, Asia Group Advisors (Feb 2016-Nov 2019)
- Director of Finance, Fulford Public Relations Consultancy (Feb 2014-Aug 2015)
- Finance Manager, Added Value Saffron Hill (Mar 2011-Dec 2013)
Areas of Expertise
- Hong Kong
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Management
- Nanyang Technological University (2000)— Bachelor of Accountancy
- Member, Singapore Chartered Accountant (2007)
BowerGroupAsia’s India team, led by Managing Director Ratan Shrivastava, wrote an update to clients on …
The BGA Philippines Team led by Managing Director Victor Andres Manhit, wrote an update to …
The BGA Japan Team led by Managing Director Kiyoaki “Kiyo” Aburaki wrote an update to …