Puchanee brings over three decades of experience working as a leader in Thailand’s private and government sectors to his role as senior advisor for BGA Thailand. He has strong networks and expertise, specializing in global supply chain management issues in Thailand and the Asia-Pacific, including shipping and logistics, economics and investment.
Prior to joining BGA, Puchanee worked for 15 years as operations manager with Unithai Group, a multinational company focused on shipping, logistics, shipyards and offshore engineering. Earlier, he led overall corporate functions, including financial management, accounting, legal, office administration and IT corporate affairs.
Puchanee began his career in the public sector, serving in the Ministry of Communications Office of the Permanent Secretary. He contributed to various transport economic studies and participated as a core member for several committees, including the Committee for Energy Conservation in the Transport Sector and the Committee for Concession of Satellite Communications.
Puchanee holds a master’s degree in transportation planning and engineering from the Polytechnic Institute of New York. He also holds a master’s degree and a bachelor’s degree in economics from Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
Prior Professional Experience
- Operations Director, Unithai Group of Companies (2009-2013)
- Director of Finance and Corporate Office, Unithai Group of Companies (1996-2008)
- Chief, Planning and Budget Section, Stock Exchange of Thailand (1995)
- Manager for Human Resources, Unithai Group of Companies (1993-1994)
Areas of Expertise
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Government Affairs
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative & Management
- Corporate Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Human Resources
- Polytechnic Institute of New York (1989-1991)— Master of Science in Transportation Planning and Engineering
- Chulalongkorn University (1978-1982)— Master of Arts in Economics
- Chulalongkorn University (1974-1977)— Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Officials from more than 190 nations will meet in Dubai for two weeks beginning November …
The BGA Australia Team, led by Managing Director Michael “Mick” McNeill, wrote an update to …
Below is an introductory letter from BGA President and CEO Ernie Bower on the company’s …