Art is an intuitive leader with a strong set of relationships with Thailand’s government, business, media and civil society leaders. His network spans a diverse set of stakeholders, from farmers in rural Thailand to the top echelons of Thailand’s political leadership.
Prior to joining BGA, Art spent a decade serving as the chief political advisor to the Australian ambassador to Thailand. In this role, he had a front row seat to the most significant political and economic developments in Thailand. Earlier, he served as an army intelligence officer in the Royal Thai Armed Forces.
Art has played a central role in brokering sensitive conversations between the Thai government and external constituencies. He has developed a deep and nuanced understanding of his country and what it takes for foreign governments and companies to align with the country’s direction in order to solve problems and seize opportunities. He is passionate about strengthening his country by bridging gaps, facilitating dialogue, educating decision-makers and encouraging investment.
While Art grew up in Bangkok, he attended school in New Zealand, the United States, Germany and China. He is the son of two university professors—his father taught physics and his mother mathematics—and brings this passion for education as he mentors others in the Thailand office.
Art received a joint master’s degree in business from the University of Hamburg in Germany and Fudan University in Shanghai, China, and an undergraduate degree from St. John’s University in New York. And, for better or worse, he is an ardent Liverpool FC supporter.
Prior Professional Experience
- Senior Political Analyst, Australian Embassy Bangkok— Australian Department of Foreign and Trade (Dec 2008-Dec 2019)
- Advisor to Chairman, Standing Committee on Education— House of Representatives of Thailand (Jan 2013-Dec 2013)
- Committee Member; Directorate of Joint Intelligence, Royal Thai Armed Forces, Ministry of Defense, Royal Thai Government (Sep 2006-Dec 2008)
Areas of Expertise
- Government Affairs
- Not For Profit
- Public Relations
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Government Affairs
- Public Affairs
- Research & Development
- King Prajadhipok’s Institute; Bangkok, Thailand (2017)— Certificate in Thailand and the ASEAN Economic Community
- King Prajadhipok’s Institute; Bangkok, Thailand (2012)— Certificate in Political Leadership in the New Era
- University of Hamburg, Germany (2004-2005)— Master Degree in International Business and Economics
- Fudan University; Shanghai, China (2004-2005)— Master of Business Administration in International Business and Economics, China Focus
The BGA Thailand Team led by Managing Director Teerasak Siripant, wrote an update to clients …
The BGA Thailand team, led by Managing Director Teerasak “Art” Siripant, wrote an update to …
The BGA Thailand Team, led by Managing Director Teerasak “Art” Siripant, wrote an update to …