Investment Account Manager
Le Thi Xuan Hue
Hue assists in providing public policy advice on foreign investment and business registration in Vietnam.
Prior to joining BGA, Hue was an official at the Agency for Business Registration of the Ministry of Planning and Investment for eight years. Here she participated in drafting legal documents and directives of the government on business and investment.
Hue contributed to the improvement of Vietnam’s business environment through proposing and conducting reform initiatives to simplify administration procedures related to starting a business process. She engaged in a Southeast Asia business registration task-force to develop work plans and solutions on improving startup processes in member countries and build up business registration network within the area. She regularly prepared analytical reports on business registration data and the business environment to help the government in macroeconomic policymaking.
Hue holds a master’s degree in commerce, specializing in applied finance from Griffith University in Australia. Before that, she graduated from the Hanoi Foreign Trade University, specializing in international business administration. She also earned a Certificate of Advanced Studies on Public Governance and Administration from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland.
Prior Professional Experience
- Account Manager, BowerGroupAsia (Aug 2020-Present)
- Senior Analyst, BowerGroupAsia (Nov 2019-Aug 2020)
- Government Official, The Ministry of Planning and Investment— Agency for Business Registration (Dec 2012-Nov 2019)
Areas of Expertise
- Government Affairs
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Government Affairs
- Public Affairs
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (2018)— Certificate of Advanced Studies in Public Governance and Administration
- Griffith University, Australia (2009-2011)— Master of Commerce
- Hanoi Foreign Trade University (2005-2009)— Bachelor of International Business Administration
Insights & News
Timor-Leste Opposition’s Election Win Heralds Political Stability
The BGA Timor-Leste Team, led by Senior Adviser Amb. Ian Kemish, recently wrote an update on …
China’s AI Draft Regulation Addresses Global Concerns and Boosts National Security
The BGA China Team, led by Haiying Yuan, recently wrote an update on China’s draft regulation …
PNG Remains Pacific Lodestar Despite Canceled US Visit
The BGA Papua New Guinea Team, led by Senior Adviser Amb. Ian Kemish, recently wrote an …