Dipo is a trained lawyer with 15 years of contract drafting and negotiation experience. Prior to joining BGA, he served as a contract counsel and legal consultant for several non-profit and government contractors in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Dipo holds a juris doctorate degree from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University where he graduated magna cum laude and served as the law school student body president. He further received a Master of Law in litigation and alternative dispute resolution from the George Washington University Law School.
Dipo resides in Springfield, VA, with his wife, Raena and three children, Grant, Riley and Logan. In his spare time, he coaches CrossFit classes and Olympic weightlifting at the Mount Vernon Fitness Center in Alexandria Virginia.
Prior Professional Experience
- Contracts Counsel, American Coatings Association, Inc. (2019-2020)
- Contract Counsel & Legal Consultant, Penngood LLC (2009-2019)
- Reserve Attorney Advisor at a small business administration (2008-2009)
Areas of Expertise
- Not for Profit
- Corporate Affairs
- George Washington University Law Center (2006-2007)— Masters of Law, Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University (2003-2006)— Juris Doctorate
- University of Memphis (1998-2003)— Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Springfield VA Chamber of Commerce (2017-2019)
- National Small Business Association (2015-2018)
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law Alumni Board (2011-2017)
- City of Alexandria Commission on Employment (2013-2016)
Honors and Awards
- Achievement Award: Recognized for Pro Bono Representation (2013)
Officials from more than 190 nations will meet in Dubai for two weeks beginning November …
The BGA Australia Team, led by Managing Director Michael “Mick” McNeill, wrote an update to …
Below is an introductory letter from BGA President and CEO Ernie Bower on the company’s …