Apoorva leads BGA teams to support clients in the platform technology sector, ensuring companies receive exceptional and consistent support around the globe.
Apoorva is an experienced strategist with a track record of helping multinational companies and think tanks achieve success in the Indo-Pacific. Through her roles at BGA, Apoorva has led analysis and engagement in both market-specific and sector-specific roles, addressing the needs of companies on both a local and a global scale. She has supported clients in sectors including technology, financial services, health care and consumer products.
Prior to joining BGA, Apoorva worked as a communications officer at the United States Studies Centre in Sydney, an editor at the Lowy Institute and an editor and a digital content producer at the Australian Journal of International Affairs for the Australian Outlook online publication. At Amnesty International, she conducted research and produced a long-form report.
Originally from New Zealand, Apoorva received her master’s in international relations from the Australia National University. She earned a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in politics and French from the University of Auckland, New Zealand. She spent a year studying political science at the Paris Institute of Political Science in France. Apoorva speaks fluent Telegu and is conversational in French and Hindi.
Prior Professional Experience
- Communications Officer, United States Studies Centre (May 2019- October 2019)
- Editor, Lowy Institute (Jan 2018- May 2019)
- Book Review Editor and Digital Content Producer, Australian Journal of International Affairs (Jan 2018- May 2019)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Australian National University (2018)
Areas of Expertise
- ANZ & The Pacific
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Timor L’este
- Government Affairs
- Public Relations
- Social Networking
- Think Tank
- Government Affairs
- Research & Development
- Australian National University (2017)— Master of International Relations with High Distinction
- University of Auckland (2016)— Bachelor of Honours Politics and International Relations
- Sciences Po, Paris Institute of Political Studies (2015)— International Relations
- University of Auckland (2013- 2015)— Bachelor of Arts in Politics and International Relations
A movement requiring technology companies to pay for news content hosted on their platforms has …
Officials from more than 190 nations will meet in Dubai for two weeks beginning November …
The BGA Australia Team, led by Managing Director Michael “Mick” McNeill, wrote an update to …