Healthcare Account Manager
Ngo Thi Quy Huong
Huong is a pharmacist with a deep understanding of Vietnam’s regulatory environment and its impact on pharmaceutical companies. She bring more than a decade of experience working on health regulatory issues in Vietnam as she manages government affairs services for BGA clients in the healthcare sector.
Prior to joining BGA, Huong was regulatory and government affairs manager for the pharmaceutical company Gedeon Richter. In this role, she closely monitored changes to laws, regulations and requirements and analyzed the impact of these changes on healthcare companies. She advised the company’s country manager on ways to develop positive relationships with the necessary regulatory authorities to facilitate and positively influence exchanges on regulatory issues.
Huong earlier worked as regulatory affairs manager for a number of leading pharmaceutical companies such as Hyphens Pharma, Pfizer and Gedeon Richter.
Huong holds a bachelor’s degree from Hanoi Pharmacy University.
Prior Professional Experience
- Healthcare Account Manager, BowerGroupAsia (Nov 2014-Present)
- Government & Regulatory Affairs Manager, Gedeon Richter (May 2013-Oct 2014)
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate, Pfizer (Apr 2010-Apr 2013)
- Regulatory Affairs Associate, Hyphens Pharma (Mar 2007-Mar 2010)
Areas of Expertise
- Food & Beverage
- Medical Devices
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Government Affairs
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (2015-2017)— Master of Business Administration
- Hanoi University of Pharmacy (2001-2005)— Bachelor of Pharmacy
Insights & News
Continuity, Stability and Security Under Xi Are Key Themes for 2023 “Two Sessions”
Chinese Communist Party (CCP) General Secretary Xi Jinping addresses journalists at the Great Hall of …
Korean President Yoon’s Foreign Visits Could Mark Turning Point for Korea’s Diplomatic Relations
The BGA Korea Team, led by Managing Director B.J. Kim, wrote an update for clients …
AUKUS Announcement Shifts Australia’s Strategic, Industrial and Workforce Dial
The BGA Australia Team, led by Managing Director Michael “Mick” McNeill, wrote an update for …